-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecdcj7

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought a 64 Valiant Convertible that had the top destroyed when a tree fell on it. The previous owner said he had another frame and included it with the car. Turns out, the frame he included is from a 65 Corsair Monza. It’s the right “year” but wrong in every other way. I have the old twisted frame hardware and new fabric, but now need the correct frame.

You will need a US Valiant Convertible Frame as the Dart’s Frame is different than the Valiant’s. Some Canadian Valiants are based on the US Dart while others are based on the US Valiant so it’s possible the linked ad may work.

Do you have a power or manual top? They are the same except the side pivot brackets are different. I had to switch them on my 64 Valiant.
I have an extra top frame but shipping from Maryland would be costly.

Do you have a power or manual top? They are the same except the side pivot brackets are different. I had to switch them on my 64 Valiant.
I have an extra top frame but shipping from Maryland would be costly.

Manual

Where r you located

I just bought a 64 Valiant Convertible that had the top destroyed when a tree fell on it. The previous owner said he had another frame and included it with the car. Turns out, the frame he included is from a 65 Corsair Monza. It’s the right “year” but wrong in every other way. I have the old twisted frame hardware and new fabric, but now need the correct frame.

It would be a week or two before I could get you pics but I have what I was told would be a 63/64 valiant top, I bough a bunch of parts from someone and have not moved them all to my place. i only seen one pump not sure how many they have but all else looks to be complete, also i am in florida

It would be a week or two before I could get you pics but I have what I was told would be a 63/64 valiant top, I bough a bunch of parts from someone and have not moved them all to my place. i only seen one pump not sure how many they have but all else looks to be complete, also i am in florida

Thanks Nick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back