'64 Valiant Fenders

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 64 Valiant that I may part out in another 2-3 weeks. Shipping would probably be a killer to Tx. though. Greyhound Freight is probably the cheapest.

I've got a 64 Valiant that I may part out in another 2-3 weeks. Shipping would probably be a killer to Tx. though. Greyhound Freight is probably the cheapest.

What State you in? You got pictures? I still might be interested? PM me with info. Thank you!

Hello, Anybody want a 1964 Valiant? I bought the car in San Bernardino? I need L/R fenders taken off and both rear bumper bullets sent to me here in Houston Texas. Then the rest of the car is yours. Or will trade complete running 6 cyl Valiant A/C car for a L/R fender and L/R bumper bullets. Either way there is allot of good parts on this car. PM me if your interested.

Attachments

• 002 (6).jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 003 (6).jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 009 (7).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 006 (6).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 018 (6).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 014 (5).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 019 (6).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 87
Anybody interested in bringing me this car??? San Bernardino Southern California to: Houston, Texas. Give me a PM. Will buy you dinner and few Beers for a Thank you note... Thank you!

I'm sorry you are so pressed for time on the 64 fenders. I won't make the car on parting it out for another week or two. I have to see how the title work washes out.

If the title is a disaster....parts it will be. If the title transfers....I'll be keeping it whole.
That's the best I can do at this point.

the only that is definitely going now is the S6 auto drivetrain......

I'm sorry you are so pressed for time on the 64 fenders. I won't make the car on parting it out for another week or two. I have to see how the title work washes out.

If the title is a disaster....parts it will be. If the title transfers....I'll be keeping it whole.
That's the best I can do at this point.

the only that is definitely going now is the S6 auto drivetrain......

Thank you, not press for time. I just get things done. I found the fenders I wanted. So I bought them along with the rest of the car... Lol. But now I need to get the fenders to me. I'll figure it out. Thanks for your help!

Is it in Houston or Cali? I was not sure from your post, if its in Houston I can probly come see and maybe buy it in the next week or so, if not then it would be longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back