64 Valiant grill??

-

BigRichieO

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
I was at the junk yard yesterday and I happened on this grill. After looking at a few of the early a posts it looks like its a 64 Valiant grill. Moparlee I hope that is a 64 Valiant in your signature, because that is what I am going by. It was sitting in the trunk of the car pictured but I held it to the front of this car and it over ran where the head light should be. The thing looks to be in great shape, from what I could tell all the mounting tabs were there and just a few dents here and there, the pictures show it pretty well. If any of you are interensted in it I will go back to the yard and pick it up for you. PM me or e-mail (bigrichieo_14@yahoo.com) me so I can be informed when I go back to the yard as to what I should offer. Here are the pictures.

Thanks,

Rich

jy valiant grill 1.jpg

jy valiant grill 2.jpg

jy valiant.jpg

Yes, it's a 64 Valiant. See how the square holes underneath the taillights, that's the American Valiants anyways that had that. It looks nice. I've got another grill already. I've got two projects going on right now, counting the Ramcharger. I'm sure someone will hit you up about that. I'll post this on other sites so they can see it.

Wow, the way they stripped that it's weird the grille is still there. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't another 64 close by. Nice find though! This pic shows a 64 and a 65.

65 valiant parts 020.jpg

you need to get that grille just to save it,, some one soem tiem will be needing it,,,,,if you dont save it it will be lost for good,,,,

you said it was at a junk yard ?? ask what they want,,,see if they wil haggle,,,of course if he is asking barret jackson money,, then ide let it sit,,

I was at the junk yard yesterday and I happened on this grill. After looking at a few of the early a posts it looks like its a 64 Valiant grill. Moparlee I hope that is a 64 Valiant in your signature, because that is what I am going by. It was sitting in the trunk of the car pictured but I held it to the front of this car and it over ran where the head light should be. The thing looks to be in great shape, from what I could tell all the mounting tabs were there and just a few dents here and there, the pictures show it pretty well. If any of you are interensted in it I will go back to the yard and pick it up for you. PM me or e-mail (bigrichieo_14@yahoo.com) me so I can be informed when I go back to the yard as to what I should offer. Here are the pictures.

Thanks,

Rich

I'm in Colo. and could use that grille. Do you have some contact info for the yard?

what a great thing this internet is,,,hope you got that grille,,you needed,, and thanks to the guy that poted the pic of the grille in the yard,,

-
Back