-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sshomer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm rebuilding a '64 Signet200 and am looking for bucket seat brackets, the Signet200 fender script (both sides), and engine / transmission mounts for a V8 (273 / 4-speed).

Any help?

The emblems are on Nat'l back-order, the bucket seat tracks are a "used" only item, but I can help you with the 273 motor mounts and the tranny mount.

If you'd like, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Rick

Whats a fair price for the signet 200 emblems in nice driver shape,shipping is gonna be around 6_7 bucks,name a price I might break into my secret stash and pull out a set

If you find seat tracks, I think there's a difference between the floor mounts on a 4 speed car & the automatic & 3 speed trans cars. At least on the driver's seat, I think there is an offset to clear the hump. Exactly what parts are you looking for? I've got a set of buckets from an auto trans car complete with tracks that I'd probably get rid of. Where are you located?

To clarify, I need only the mounting brackets, the tracks (sliding elements on the seats) I have.

And yes, I do believe the outside brackets are taller than the inside (along the tranny tunnel) ones.

I have a pair of engine mounts that are used but in excellent shape. No cracks or dry rot. They are the "biscuit" style with a stud on each side. They came from a 67 Barracuda 273 application. I'd like to get $10 plus shipping if you can use them.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

DSCN0642.jpg

Ken -

Thanks for responding. I have the motor mounts but they're damaged. The ones you sent the pic of are not the same.

That Sounds a lil' pricey for me,how's 30$ shipped sound?they are nice but I'm not gonna use them on the "waggin"I was thinking about the barracuda ones to but I'm gonna have to make a set for the inside of the front doors that say "waggin" by plymouth.I couldn't charge that much for them it kinda ruins the whole hobby thing.I could use the money but it would be "robbery"I'll post some pic's for you.pm me if you need some other parts,Make a list. I appreciate your more than reasonable offer Thank You.
Waggin -
Here's the pic's which do them no justice at all,they kinda got overspay all over em and have never been cleaned since I got them.all of the studs are intact and all but one of the bullitt clips are with them also,hope they are what you are needing.
How does $50 for a pair of the Signet fender scripts (plus shipping) sound?

valiantscript.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back