64 valiant resto

-

ivo

Reaction score
hi, i'm started wit restauring my 64 valiant, it looks like a good car but it's gonna take a while before she's finished .as further i get the more pics will come.
ivo

Herschaalde kopie van P1010002.jpg

Herschaalde kopie van P1010053.jpg

Herschaalde kopie van a4.jpg

it was in good condition but needed a new paint job, the paint was starting to crack . The convertible top need replacement too and after a good excamen there was a bad spot in the floor , and unterneed the bodycoat there was some rust, so i decided to do a good job and restauring it complete , first the floor and than a complete paint strip . I will post more pics as restauration is getting futher in progress.
ivo

some new pictures
car is complete sandblasted and in a primer for the most part, i did some welding but after sandblasting it needs a lot more welding. enjoy the pics.

The grating on your floor... is that for a down draft spray booth?

no, this is an aluminium raster that covers my basement and these things are light and strong so when a work untherneath a car they can simply be removed.
I sprayed the car outside and when i spray inside i cover the garage with plastic, for the final color i rent a spray cabine.

-
Back