65-66 seats at carlisle

-

cudafish65

Reaction score
I have 2 complete barracuda rear seats. they are black and in great condition. they have all chrome trim and the back bar. one is for a 64/65 and the other is for what looks to be a 66. ill be going to Carlisle on Saturday and I'm wondering if I should bring them to sell if anyone is interested, thanks

How much For the black? I am told that they will work in my wagon. I am not sure of the differences between 65 and 66. I am more concerned with it looking good and not being ripped open at the top.

Last edited:
How much For the black? I am told that they will work in my wagon.

Any rear seat from a 64/66 will bolt right into a 63/66 wagon IF you use the Barracuda hinge brackets for the seatback. The brackets bolt right to the 3 studs coming out of wheel well. Don't forget you'll need the catch brackets that are welded to the wheelwell so the bar on the seatback will latch. That bracket also should have the plastic or fiberglass cover to finish it off. I have mocked up and it works great a rear 66 fold down seat in my 65 wagon. A plus for using it is upholstery is readily available for it unlike for the wagon.

20160731_151255.jpg
20160731_151301.jpg

They are in real good shape for their age, the 66 seat is in the same comdition as that 65, picture wont upload for some reason

-
Back