Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wilwood Dynalite Pro Series
front hub kit with 10.75" dia vented rotor
Wilwood PN 140-2723-B

'65-'72 A Body - 10" Drum to disc conversion

*FOR DRAG RACING ONLY*

$600 - New in box plus shipping from 64145 (cost about $700 plus shipping from vendor)

OK - typical guy story here - opened box and then tried to figure out how spindle bracket mounted on spindle. After several minutes of scratching my head, I reach for the installation instructions only to find out I had ordered the wrong kit for my car.

Only hubs and spindle brackets were taken out of their individual packages. 3" studs were installed in hubs and them removed after my "guy moment" (I don't ask for direction either :icon_smi: !). Nothing else has been removed from its packaging or installed. There is a small scratch on one of the brackets and hubs show marks from studs.

Hoping to be able to swap kits with store they were bought from but figured I give someone a deal first.

You need to review the posting rules. No phone numbers or email addresses. I know your new here but the mods will bust you. Click on the FABO selling rules at the top of the section where you posted this ad. And Welcome aboard.

My bad - ad edited!

Thanks!

I might be willing to trade. Hit me up with what you got. Looking for stuff to complete '73 Duster for drag racing. Looking for new parts only: aluminum radiator, painless wiring kit, Kirkey seat, race-ready tranny, torque converter, SFI flex plate - that kinda give's ya an idea...

moparsB4me, i am not interested in trading but if your looking for a painless wiring kit, i have one thats been setting around awhile, i am not going to use, that i would like to turn into cash,it cost around $557 new, make me an offer, surly we can make a deal. it is a 14 circuit universal mopar harness part #10127. pm me if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back