-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wh23g3g

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm actually looking for some NO, new, or useable seals on the 65-A body automatic column shift steering column. I need the upper column seal that goes onto of the retainer plate through the firewall part # on the old one is 2265697 as far as I can read it. The other one is too torn up to read. I'm redoing my steering column because they were leaking there and can't find replacement seals. Does anyone have any useable ones?

Detroit Muscle Technologies has individual or complete firewall gasket sets. They're on Ebay or direct off the web (detroitmuscletechnologies.com). I've used them on my 65 and 66 and the quality is excellent.

Unfortunately I don't need those seals. I need the grease seals one on the bottom ontop of the coupling and the other goes between the floor plate and the firewall, both rubber. I know Detroit doesn't offer rubber seals, I've gotten the foam seals from them before. I think Collector Auto Supply has the firewall rubber seal but they want $79 for it. The other grease seal ontop of the coupling isn't available anywhere. And it's not the seal in the coupling rebuild kit, it actually looks like a round grease seal. I would put up the illustration from the 65 Parts Catalog but it won't let me copy or save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back