-
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsautosvc

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, i have a very nice 65 Barracuda equipped with power steering and power brakes... this link should tell you more.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0746506896&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEUSX:IT

If the link doesn't work, i'll post pics., or pm me for any questions. The car just sits in the back of my shop and i need to get it moved, don't want to put it outside.
Sell or trade for A or B bodies in similar shape...drivetrain not important, body and interior is...
Would like to sell for $3800.00 or decent offer...let me know...Thanks

I am open to ANY(not stupid)OFFERS !!!! I just want to move it out so i can get something else in here. C'mon people, this is a nice piece....
Hit me with something...:banghead:

Hey Robert, can you give me a call sometime tomorrow. I would like to talk to you about your cuda if you still have it. 910-389-5102 Thanks, Jerry

dude that door is easy to fix. just buy hammer/dolly body repair kit and bang the dent out in door and it will close. brake booster is easy to replace also. i would like to get it but shipping might be a little to pricey to deliver to phoenix,az. where are you located at?

dude that door is easy to fix. just buy hammer/dolly body repair kit and bang the dent out in door and it will close. brake booster is easy to replace also. i would like to get it but shipping might be a little to pricey to deliver to phoenix,az. where are you located at?

Had a guy look at the door, he said the same thing...but when he went to fix it, he bent the fender!!! I told him to get lost....Located in L.A., lower Alabama...south of Montgomery...

I want the extra front chrome light rings, if there in good shape. Let me know if you want to part with them? Thank you!

I want the extra front chrome light rings, if there in good shape. Let me know if you want to part with them? Thank you!

Sorry guys, i won't be parting this out. I know it ain't the prettiest thing out there, and maybe it's the wrong year, or maybe i'm asking too much for it(you tell me), but it's in waaaaaay better shape than some other pieces that want waaaaay more money, and it ain't eating a thing where it's sitting. I just hate to keep letting her sit here. And it's a well optioned car, FACTORY FOUR BL. CAR!! I don't think the price is unreasonable, and i am willing to trade...but if i have to keep her i will....thanks to the people that have responded, i do appreciate it. :iconbigg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back