65 Barracuda die cast or plastic model

-

65Cuda

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a 65 Barracuda Formula S model or a diecast model.???

The '65 barracuda was offered as a Dealership promotional piece. It was made of plastic and was 1/25 scale, looked like a model kit car but was factory assembled. You have to pay a little more for these because they are as old as the real car, however, this particular one is not as rare as some, so you could pick up a nice one for a reasonable price..... time to hit ebay under "Plymouth Promo Car"

heres the kit. i will be casting this in resin fairly soon.
falwag025.jpg

Aurora made 1/32 scale models & slot car kits, I think later Monogram used the same molds. These are udually on eBay and you can even find the Re-issues by Monogram unbuilt.

Aurora made 1/32 scale models & slot car kits, I think later Monogram used the same molds. These are udually on eBay and you can even find the Re-issues by Monogram unbuilt.
i cast the 1/32 also

The '65 barracuda was offered as a Dealership promotional piece. It was made of plastic and was 1/25 scale, looked like a model kit car but was factory assembled. You have to pay a little more for these because they are as old as the real car, however, this particular one is not as rare as some, so you could pick up a nice one for a reasonable price..... time to hit ebay under "Plymouth Promo Car"
I didn't know that, and thank you, I will check it out

I wish I could find that kit! Thought I haven't tried to hard lately. Has anyone seen them any where at all?

I got a Hemi Under Glass, '66 Barracuda, if you'd like to trade I'd take a '68 or '69 'cuda for it??????

PM me if interested, mine is brand new in box, NEVER opened!

I got a Hemi Under Glass, '66 Barracuda, if you'd like to trade I'd take a '68 or '69 'cuda for it??????

PM me if interested, mine is brand new in box, NEVER opened!
We may talk bout that later lol

I'll be anxious to have these available in resin. Where can the other parts come from such as the back glass, grille, tail lights, bumpers etc?
You dont need them . Dirt track cuda ? Bad ideal in real life good ideal as a model . At lest i think any how hahahaha

We may talk bout that later lol

You dont need them . Dirt track cuda ? Bad ideal in real life good ideal as a model . At lest i think any how hahahaha

Sorry Asa,
I forgot about this posting, that HHUG I had is gone! I traded it off for a few other Car models! one being a '77 Volare Promo car from Jo-Hans!

this must be a new catorgory,,, first iver ever seen it,,, im going to advertise these early barracuda models sooon as i find the correct column,,,they are as seen,,,,any oen interested PM me,,,

Attachments

• 100_9237.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 404
  • 100_9244.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 366
fish what you asking for them . this thread seems as good as any to post them i dont think no ones going to get mad at ya lol . I know theres a few members looking for one .

Isn't that white 1965 kit car (1/25 scale) actually a 1964 because it is showing the Valiant badging on the rear?

jeffb was last active in '16. This page popped up when I was searching for '65 Barracuda/Valiant model parts. I'm building a replica of my first car ('65 Valiant) with a Bandit Resins body and have managed to lose one of the taillights. :(
I did find this in my searching- Reliable Resin. Quality Resin Since 2002.

I don't know if you could build a street car from it though.

-
Back