-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbiggs

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
The county is complaining about my less than attractive 65 Barracuda. I bought the car several years ago as a parts car for my 65 restoration and no longer need the remains.

If you are looking to convert your early A-body 6 cylinder to an 8, what's left of this car will be a good start. The original 273 2 bbl engine minus heads and exhaust manifolds, original A/T trans, K-frame, V-8 suspension and 7 1/4" are intact and rolling on 4 wheels. (flat tires)

The V-8 center steering link is gone as are the bucket seats, rear window and steering column.

I have a couple of weeks before it must the gone, so either someone with a need for these parts and close enough for pickup can have it free or it's off to the recycler.

The car has no title and is located in Front Royal, VA 22630

PM if more information is needed.
Thanks

Attachments

• 65 Barr partscar1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,163
  • 65 Barrr partscar2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,151
Let me see if I can organize a trailer and tow vehicle. Might be able to come get it Thursday or Friday.

Pat,
Please put me down as the LAST resort to prevent this Barracuda from going to the scrapyard.
They're not making anymore...

I am 2 1/2 hours south of you near Richmond, VA.

Thanks!
burg

Talked to my tow guy. He won't be available this week, so whoever next in line is, let them step up. If something changes I'll let you know.

To all who replied:

It's free to whoever can move it in the next two weeks or so.
Thanks,Pat

I guess I'm second in line in Ragtopfury falls through.
I would be interested in the windshield if whoever ends up with it doesn't need it. I'm in Frederick MD.

Ragtopfury may the winner of the 65 Barracuda grand prize.
Thanks, Pat

Look honey, I won a new car!

Can't wait til she sees it....it'll be just about dark when I get home with it, it may be a good thing that she won't see it until Sunday. LoL

Omg. I am sorry that I wasn't on sooner today. I love the Barracudas and a 65 Barracuda was my first car. I would love to get in line to get it. I can come tomorrow or whenever to get it. Let me know if there us any WA that I can either fix it up or use it for parts fir my other 65 Barracuda.

Glad it gone to someone who can use it.
Thanks for the interest, sorry but there is only one winner.
Pat

Maybe just one guy got the car, but maybe there will be more that benefit,

Much better having it go to someone even if it gets parted out than to the crusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back