65 barracuda gauge cluster

-

ROB MCWILLIAMS

Reaction score
Really thinking hard about buying this for my Barracuda, it's the only aftermarket gauges I can find, but I'm just not sold on the 600.00 price tag... Has anybody bought these? Pros Cons? Or can anyone direct me on where I could purchase an aftermarket cluster. I don't have the cluster or the housing for the gauges so either way I'm probably gonna be out at least 300-600 or more dollars to get a either a functioning factory cluster or what I call a fancy one like the one below... Any thoughts, tips or advice is welcome. It was my dad's car he is dead now and I'm trying to put her back together.. this is just one of meny bumps, truthfully about a grand and she could be back on the road... I've bought a new wiring harness for it, that's my current project and for a guy that is only mechanically inclined / shade tree at best mechanic it's a job. Lucky for me snow has put a break on things, I'm not working in cold Arkansas weather... Thanx in advance...
1000006809.png

Really thinking hard about buying this for my Barracuda, it's the only aftermarket gauges I can find, but I'm just not sold on the 600.00 price tag... Has anybody bought these? Pros Cons? Or can anyone direct me on where I could purchase an aftermarket cluster. I don't have the cluster or the housing for the gauges so either way I'm probably gonna be out at least 300-600 or more dollars to get a either a functioning factory cluster or what I call a fancy one like the one below... Any thoughts, tips or advice is welcome. It was my dad's car he is dead now and I'm trying to put her back together.. this is just one of meny bumps, truthfully about a grand and she could be back on the road... I've bought a new wiring harness for it, that's my current project and for a guy that is only mechanically inclined / shade tree at best mechanic it's a job. Lucky for me snow has put a break on things, I'm not working in cold Arkansas weather... Thanx in advance...
View attachment 1716192268
Yeah, that's pretty strong. I think I have maybe a piece of one left. Like a bezel and a gauge or two. I can't remember. I'll do look if you want me to.

Wouldn't hurt, thanx so much
I went out and looked for a minute or two and I saw some 63 and 64 stuff, but no 65. I know I had what was left of a 65 cluster. Let me get out there tomorrow when it's a little warmer and I'll see if I can find it.

Well I've looked high and low but nothing for a 65. I know I had something. I'm now thinking maybe I sent it all to Roy when he bought the complete one I had. I didn't think I did, but I guess I must have. @66340SEDAN Keith, you got anything to help Rob out with?

View attachment 1716192268
I have one. Sell it for $75 plus shipping. If you are interested, I will take a photo of it tomorrow.

-
Back