[WANTED] '65 Barracuda grille

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Center section and/or the outer grills?

I have one if you don't locate it elsewhere. These pics are all I have handy and were to show another member what the valence looks like, but the grill is easy to see. It's not dinged up that I can see.

DSCN1255.JPG

DSCN1256.JPG

I have one if you don't locate it elsewhere. These pics are all I have handy and were to show another member what the valence looks like, but the grill is easy to see. It's not dinged up that I can see.

View attachment 1715821719
View attachment 1715821720

View attachment 1715821719
View attachment 1715821720
That grill is better than the one I have. I might need a couple of pieces but I will have to see when I start putting the front grill assembly and lower valence on.

Center section, and it looks like I need passenger side mount for the turn signal. It's the piece between the turn signal and the side grill.
I have the outer grills complete(not separating). Center grills in Fine or better are hard to come by. The one @halfafish is better than average.

I have the outer grills complete(not separating). Center grills in Fine or better are hard to come by. The one @halfafish is better than average.
Do you have the turn signal and assembly that go with the outer grills? I have the outer grills but may be interested in yours if they are better quality. How much do you want for them, and can I get pics?

Not much luck finding a grill, what do you want for it?

I was intending to sell it as a package. Do you want the whole thing or just parts?

Either way it will be a few says till I can get a good look at it. Im put of town till Sunday

I was intending to sell it as a package. Do you want the whole thing or just parts?

Either way it will be a few says till I can get a good look at it. Im put of town till Sunday
If Lurch doesn’t want yours I am interested. Pics and price please.

I started refurbishing this, the directional s and grill bars are untouched. Headlight bezels not included(sold separately) PM for prices.

IMG_20190801_154356.jpg

IMG_20190801_154410.jpg

IMG_20190801_154705.jpg

IMG_20190801_154725.jpg

Grill a.jpg

Grill d.jpg

Grill e.jpg

Grill f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back