65 barracuda need help

-

ormonder

Reaction score
I got a 65 cuda im trying to get suspension pieces for. I want to lower and upgrade to disc brakes all the way around. already got disc on the fron but want to upgrade. Im having a hard time finding companys that supply any suspension for a 65.. seems they all want to start with the 67 cuda anyone got any sugestions.

I got a 65 cuda im trying to get suspension pieces for. I want to lower and upgrade to disc brakes all the way around. already got disc on the fron but want to upgrade. Im having a hard time finding companys that supply any suspension for a 65.. seems they all want to start with the 67 cuda anyone got any sugestions.

SSBC has a disc set up- works on 65 if it was a V/8 and has the 10 inch brake spindles- used in my my signet- can choose SBS or LBC and switch back if you want- can also use 14 inch Mopar Rallyes...

What are you looking for specifically?
well i pulled off the rear wheel today and i saw that the drum had "ford" stamped on it? well from the top of the tire to the bottom of the wheel well is about 8 inches.....i want to lover it. how many leafs are on a stock leaf spring, this one has 5 if i remember right. i think someone lofted the rear before i got the car

-
Back