65 Barracuda remote mirror

-
I don't know if the '65's are the same, but '66 through at least '69 look like this. I'm not sure what you want but this might help. Sorry if picture size is off, just switched to a new system and don't have it all figured out yet. The toggle has to be removed in order to feed the cables through the hole in the door, then you bolt and screw the mirror to the door and then reattach the color coded cables to the toggle and secure it to the door frame with the chrome retainer.

029.jpg

remote toggle assembly.jpg

remote mirror on car.jpg

remote cables feed.jpg

remote mirror toggle.jpg

Wow! This helps me alot. What you have showed me is the same interior adjustment that I have but no mirror. If the mirrors are the same as what you have shown me, that makes things much easier. Thanks so much and how is your project coming along?

Wow! This helps me alot. What you have showed me is the same interior adjustment that I have but no mirror. If the mirrors are the same as what you have shown me, that makes things much easier. Thanks so much and how is your project coming along?
Glad to help. The project is going slowly right now, I'm working a lot but getting at it as time allows. More pics will follow as work progresses. Thanks for asking.8)

-
Back