-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joesnow

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
'65 barracuda original 273-4spd car. Time to sell! I am currently tierd of work on car prodjects. 3 going at once is crazy. To hard to strech money 3 ways.

318, comp cam(484),eddy intake, 904, 3.91's slightly narrowed 8 3/4, offset spring hangers, super stock springs,moser axles, did not cut rails or mini tube, disk brakes, gas tank, 3/8 sending/feul line, shocks,list goes on.
Body is nice, could use fresh paint.

located s.e.pa.
$4500 firm
call me for pics.
215-285-5330

Almost done except for dual exhaust,recover and install front seats(have new covers)and little odds and ends.

what are u nuts? u are selling the cuda after all that work. That things sweet looking, I am sorry to hear this and i wish I had the cash because it would be in my garage. Good luck with the sale

Yeah, Alittle. Mostly just pissed at my Belvedere I haven't gotten finished yet.
I want it done before I get back on the Barracuda. Time and money keep slipping away. Who knows I might calm down after Carisle and finish it. I'd love to make it my daily driver, but the wife likes my Sebring convertable driver.

white/ gold interior

cuda 001.JPG

I still wish that I had the cash for it. Some one is going to get a sweet car if they buy it,and the pic of it there doesnt even do it any justice because it looks way better in person. I'll give you a ring on the phone in a couple of weeks and will shoot the breeze.

why did I buy my '65 two months ago????whyyyyyy..... That is what I want to do to mine, wished I was able to buy it.

Thanks for the plug. I really don't want to sell it. I just don't have room. My wife won't let me get rid of her Intrepid.I want het take my sebring convertable inplace." TRUNK IS TOO SMALL." 5 cars, my truck,camper,car trailer, and a CJ outback. Something needs to go.

Sweet car, Just about everything that my 65 needs is done on this car. You should keep it and sell somthing else or trade me for my Dart,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back