65 barracuda tail light gaskets? (Rubber)

-

65Valiant310

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of 65 barracuda tail light gaskets? (Rubber ones)
Ive seen the foam kits around but cannot find the rubber seal/gasket for this car
I mainly need a passenger one but if a kit is availble anyone know of a source?
thanks

detroit muscles gaskets are exactly as orignal same material,,i have talked with him and purchased a complete set for my 66 all the lite gaskets all the way around the car,, they fit perfect,,,nice guy to deal with,,the chevy guys want him to start repopping there stuff also,,beacuse his stuff fits,,,,he build machinery for the auto industry,,,when i purchased my gaskets from him he was finishing up the machines that build the challenger dash boards

Ebay seller 'Lorettafillmore' carries their stuff too. Very nice and prompt shipping.

thanks fstfish, just the wording was confusing, didnt wanna waste money if they were not accurate

I talked to Detroit Muscle Tech and they said the outer rubber piece is not made by anyone that they know of
they gaskets they sell are for the housing to body and lenses to housing only
The search continues

Looking for a pair of 65 barracuda tail light gaskets? (Rubber ones)
Ive seen the foam kits around but cannot find the rubber seal/gasket for this car
I mainly need a passenger one but if a kit is availble anyone know of a source?
thanks

DO YOU MEEN THE HOUSING TO BODY GASKET ??? NO ONE REPOPS THOSE,,,,FIND A JUNKER TO GET ONE FROM,,, I HAVE A FEW FOR 66

-
Back