65 Cuda Door end seal help

-

Keith Mopar

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Could someone post some pics of the door end seals on an early A Cuda or a early A body.
I took my car apart over 5 years ago and even with the notes and pictures I took I can't figure out what screws hold what pieces in place. I have posted some pics for the parts of the car I need help with. One part on the car and one on the door itself.

Thanks.

IMG_3167.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg

The seal is held in place with 3 little screws and mounts to the Quarter panel . Don't forget the bumpers on the door .

Here ya go .

IMG_1025.jpeg

IMG_1026.jpeg

IMG_1027.jpeg

IMG_1028.jpeg

I bought a reproduction set of those from Detroit, and they are too thick. The door is adjusted properly, and it won't close with those seals in place. I left 'em out.... problem solved.

I bought a reproduction set of those from Detroit, and they are too thick. The door is adjusted properly, and it won't close with those seals in place. I left 'em out.... problem solved.

I bought mine from classic muscle but I'm betting it's the same part as Detroit so I'll let you know how it goes. I still have my beat up originals so if the new ones don't fit the old ones will go back in.

-
Back