-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65cuduh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 65 has the original 273 2bbl console auto showing under 100,000. Do not know if it's gone over. I am the 3rd owner. Interior is as new as well as under the hood and trunk. No cracks or chips in glass. Exterior has perfect re chromed bumpers (just done), great original trim and everything works! I buffed out the paint and got it to shine. A few spots have been repainted a long time ago but the body over all is in great shape. It does have dings and scrapes but NO RUST AT ALL. Very solid. I have lots of photos but please have the $ 4500 and your wife's permission before you email me or call. [email protected] 208 720-3174

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

If you where here in Western Canada it would already be mine I'm going to have to do some research on importing and inspections and such but WoW what a sweet deal what am I not seeing? :dontknow:

Alot of car for the coin.
You should not have a problem finding a home for it.

If you where here in Western Canada it would already be mine I'm going to have to do some research on importing and inspections and such but WoW what a sweet deal what am I not seeing? :dontknow:
why cant BC be in the states somewhere?

I got my car from Wash up to Alberta. Just contact the border crossing and they will tell you everything you need to bring it across. No trouble at all, if you want the car go and get it. Sweet deal!

My 65 has the original 273 2bbl console auto showing under 100,000. Do not know if it's gone over. I am the 3rd owner. Interior is as new as well as under the hood and trunk. No cracks or chips in glass. Exterior has perfect re chromed bumpers (just done), great original trim and everything works! I buffed out the paint and got it to shine. A few spots have been repainted a long time ago but the body over all is in great shape. It does have dings and scrapes but NO RUST AT ALL. Very solid. I have lots of photos but please have the $ 4500 and your wife's permission before you email me or call. [email protected] 208 720-3174
Wow! If the job situation breaks, I'll call. I got a friend, who's got $ and will show him tonight. He's been looking & draggin me all over to look at junk. LOL! Still got it?

The car sold not too long ago. (Full 4500 asking price) How do I remove the ad?

Glad you got the full amount for it.

It sure as hell was a good price!

I've got more$$ into mine than what you're asking for! You're giving someone a heckuva deal! Nice interior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back