-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDale

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Getting laid off in a month. Sold my other two cars and this it the last one...It has to go.

I've had the car a few months. Drove it back and worth from work a little. Car drives great. Since i've had it I've did a complete tune up, new 14" tires and new carpet.

/6 225. I have a complete super 6 that goes with the car.

The only rust on the car is a small spot on the pass side rear floor...Other than that theres no rust ANY where.

Its all factory... Air and PS..everything works.

these pics are when i 1st got it. The car is locked up in my enclosed trailer so cant get any pics right now.....the only thing diff is carpet and tires.

I might be interested in some trade on something i can sell faster down south.

would really like to get 5500...

any questions feel free to call....985-960-1573

DSCF0224.jpg

DSCF0232.jpg

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0237.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

DSCF0234.jpg

I would like to get 5500....obo....

open for any kind of trades....Theres not to many mopar guys around here so anything i might be able to get some money out of...

Need this to go....Maybe some trades? Not real sure what i'd trade for....maybe something i can turn over.Trades and some cash... Jeep....motorcycles...atv's....open for anything.

Thanks Dale

Very clean nice car but i don't like the grill,i like the grill on my 63 gt Dart better but very nice car.

nice car. i drive the same in white.

hey metalhead - I'm sure I'm not the only guy who drives a 65 Dart who thinks that the grill on their car looks pretty darn good...

I wish the grill and especially the candy canes on my 65 Dart wagon looked that good. Pretty car, great shape. Looks to have all the options too.

Good Luck!

How about a trade for a 2005 5.7 Hemi magnum still in the crate. My dad bought to use in a willy's kit and decided to go with a 340! its complete manifold to pan, exh manifolds, injectors, ready to be hooked into a truck computer, never taken out of crate!

Iam in South La. 10mins form New Orleans.

Dont think i could give ride of the motor. Iam looking for something that would appeal to a wider group of people. Us Mopar guys are some rare coins...lol. Thanks for the offer!!!

Iam in South La. 10mins form New Orleans.

Dont think i could give ride of the motor. Iam looking for something that would appeal to a wider group of people. Us Mopar guys are some rare coins...lol. Thanks for the offer!!!

No problem, hope you get the car sold soon!

Getting laid off in a month. Sold my other two cars and this it the last one...It has to go.

I've had the car a few months. Drove it back and worth from work a little. Car drives great. Since i've had it I've did a complete tune up, new 14" tires and new carpet.

/6 225. I have a complete super 6 that goes with the car.

The only rust on the car is a small spot on the pass side rear floor...Other than that theres no rust ANY where.

Its all factory... Air and PS..everything works.

these pics are when i 1st got it. The car is locked up in my enclosed trailer so cant get any pics right now.....the only thing diff is carpet and tires.

I might be interested in some trade on something i can sell faster down south.

would really like to get 5500...

any questions feel free to call....985-960-1573

Bump for ya! Still Have? Nice car!!

Still got it. Its packed away in my enclosed trailer. I start it up once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back