trowlands007

Cuda Tom
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
download (1).jpg
download.jpg
I REALLY NEED TO FIND A POWER STEERING PUMP FOR MY 65 DART 273 CAR. ANY HELP FINDING ONE OR SOME ONE WHO REPAIRS/REBUILDS THEN WOULD BE GREATLOY APPREOIATED.. MY CAR HAS THE TRW PUMPPICTURED, HAS 2 BOLTS IN THE BACK FOR THE BRACKETS. HELP !!! PLEASE I REALLY WANT MY CAR DONE I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DRIVE IT SINCE AUGUST 2020. IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE POLEASE ;ET ME KNOW THANK YOU GUYS
'CUDA TOM

Last edited:
Something I read........These pumps were used on A, B and C's. From what I understand, the relief valves were calibrated for the weight of the car they were going in. So even though they all look the same they perform differently. If you end up getting a re-man that was set up for a C and put it in an A, the steering would be "floaty". And apparently, the relief valves are "fitted" to the pump they originally came with and not interchangeable. Sorry to muddy the waters......

BTW.....They are not terribly difficult to tear down and refurbish. There are kits for them.

Something I read........These pumps were used on A, B and C's. From what I understand, the relief valves were calibrated for the weight of the car they were going in. So even though they all look the same they perform differently. If you end up getting a re-man that was set up for a C and put it in an A, the steering would be "floaty". And apparently, the relief valves are "fitted" to the pump they originally came with and not interchangeable. Sorry to muddy the waters......

BTW.....They are not terribly difficult to tear down and refurbish. There are kits for them.
THANK YOU I'M JUST GONG TO BUY A NEW ONE AND BE DONE WITH IT

If you don't get any joy from the new one you buy, you can send your original one to Steer and Gear in Ohio for a rebuild.

They rebuilt my steering gearbox and my pump.

SORRY EVERYONE I POSTED THE WRONG PICS AND THE WRONG PUMP FOR MY CAR. PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE POST AGAIN, I HAVE EDITED IT . NOW IT HAS THE RIGHT PICS AND PUMP THANK YOU,
'CUDA TOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back