65 Dart, any modern rear seats that fit good?

-

sazzlefrats

Reaction score
I don't care to reupholster my front or rear seats. I look on craigslist and I keep wondering if I could use the rear seats (maybe even the fold down and the arm rests) of another car. I keep seeing a lot of BMW M3 seat sets and "me likey lots"

I'm not worried about how to get the fronts in. I would imagine its a lot more work to get another cars rear seats into the rear of the dart... width is a consideration and mounting points and the fear of leaving huge gaps after putting in the new seats.

Has anyone done this?

I have 90's Lexus seating in my Signet, they are leather, comfortable and way lighter than the original seating by a long shot :) they may look wrinkled but only because at that time they weren't installed properly and were in a very hot storage unit...

Nice... thats what I was looking for. What year is your Signet? What kind of work was required to get them in the car? And.... do they fold down? Since my X brace behind the seat is missing I might as well as make mine fold down, if I can find aftermarket seats that fold.

-
Back