Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trade for 72 Down dodge pickup.. Must be 2wd.. Does not need to have a motor or transmission... Prefer short bed regular cab.
65 dodge dart. Needs resto and is a project. Comes complete with /6 auto on the column.
Also comes with a complete 440 Big Block Steel Crank motor, BB 727 and an 8 3/4 out of a B body
Will make an awesome race car or? I want to go back to a truck and diesel racing....
What ya got? Email me at [email protected]

101108003Large.jpg

but it would be hard to let it go.I took all the drive train out to put in my 86 truck,so id have to put the original 8.75 back in it to move.Id also have to bolt the sheet metal back on right quick so it would all be together.I will not let the orginal 318 and 727 or the 8.75s center section go with.I took the truck apart to start the body work,i have a rust free driverside fender,hood,and inner fender for the driver side.

but it would be hard to let it go.I took all the drive train out to put in my 86 truck,so id have to put the original 8.75 back in it to move.Id also have to bolt the sheet metal back on right quick so it would all be together.I will not let the orginal 318 and 727 or the 8.75s center section go with.I took the truck apart to start the body work,i have a rust free driverside fender,hood,and inner fender for the driver side.

Send me some pictures...I have no desire for any gas motor so that is fine about the motor and trans

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back