Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a drivers side front fender for my 65 Dart... Does not matter what model it is off of as I am not going to use any moldings..

I am located in GA....31906 shipping code...

There have been a few posted in the past down your way. I got mine out of NC for the drivers side and SC for the pass side. Did you try a search on the site?

ive got one.....but iam in new mexico....88312 ..........if interested pm me....will need a few day to dig it out...63 threw 65 use the same fender......have a bunch of 64 dart parts....270 model....thanks kenn

ive got one.....but iam in new mexico....88312 ..........if interested pm me....will need a few day to dig it out...63 threw 65 use the same fender......have a bunch of 64 dart parts....270 model....thanks kenn

I have to disagree, the fender lines are the same but the front inside where it meets the hood is different on the 65....63 & 64 have a filler panel that 65 doesn't have...I thought about cutting the spot welds out and removing the extra piece but I think you have to do more then that to make it work.

Dave

gt grinly ...i think you are right......i remember now i did have to cut the front over hang for the head light ring off ...65 dose not use that piece ....iam sorry ..its been a while.....thanks kenn

Shoot, sorry man, totally slipped my mind. I will get you some tomorrow. Its dark now. SORRY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back