65 dart fiberglass

-

blown65dart

Reaction score
just wanted everyone to know i shipped my trunklid to ws racing fiberglass to have a glass one made. he should be done any day now with my glass one. so if anyone is needs one give him a call..

Cool, I dont have that year of car, but how r you going to attach? 4 hood pins.....hinges and hood pins....or original latch and hinges? Should post sum pics once its on.

wondered why you shipped your decklid off to have one made when there is a company who already makes the decklid for the 65-66 year darts.??? 63 and 64 are the ones that no one makes...

i couldnt seem to find anyone that made a trunklid for 65. hope to get them soon. both the hood and the decklid will be lift off with hidden latch. its kinda hard to explain how they will be mounted. we built a roadrunner a few years ago this way and it works great. there will be several bolt style pins on each side of engine compt. then sideways L shaped cut outs on the side of the hood. the hood drops into place about an inch forward onto the pins, slides back and latches in the front from underneath. ill take some pics once done

-
Back