-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vwmoparguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
With regret I have to sell my long term project. It runs and drives well and can be daily driven as is.
Presently it has a freshly built warmed over 318 with about 1000 miles on it. Carter AFB. Proform msd copy distributor w/ Msd 6al. Hedman short tube headers extensively modified to work on early A body with Flowmaster mufflers. Mopar purple cam and lifters.
It has an aluminum radiator and thermostatically controlled fans.
It has a TF727 rebuilt trans with about 300 miles on it. I had it built to hold the 500hp or so I was looking for in the big engine once it was installed. H/D sprag and planetary. Deep pan. It has a 2800 stall converter.
The rear end is a 8.25 that has been completely rebuilt with factory lsd, new 3.23 r/p. All new bearings, Yukon hd axles, Jeep Grand Cherokee all new disc brakes and the housing was powder coated. It also has a Mopar spring relocating kit and A Caltracs device was installed too.
The front end is all rebuilt with disc brakes with slotted rotors and all new components.
Wheels are 17x7 (I believe...maybe 6.5) Tires are 255/50/17 and 215/50/17 with maybe 250 miles on them.
The body was stripped to bare metal and was quite straight and only needed one small patch (CA car) in the left rear 1/4 panel. It has several coats of white epoxy primer on it.
Red carpet, door panels, headliner (not installed yet), seat cushions and covers and other interior was purchased through Dante's. The dash was repainted along with the door jambs and door faces. All new window rubber,door rubber, wind laces etc. the floor was POR15 coated and dyna matted.

The pic with the door open is before the red seats and carpet were installed

I have all of the trim and mouldings for the car

New parts not installed yet
408 professionally built stroker engine. I have a paper from the builder with all of the bearing clearances and measurements. 1973 360 block w/ oiling mods. Eagle cast crank with Eagle I beam rods. Forged pistons (Icon I believe but have to find paperwork). All ARP studs and hardware. Milodon straight cut cam gears, Milodon oil pan, Lunati Voodoo cam.

This is a short block only but was filled with oil and cranked for pressure then sealed. I have a n.i.b. set of Edelbrock aluminum heads. I have n.i.b Lunati beehive spring kit. I have an Weiand Stealth intake and Edelbrock 750cfm carb. Cometic head gaskets

Other n.i.b. parts-
Msd distributor
Msd 6AL-2
C.E. 90/10 shocks (4)
Wilwood master cylinder and relocator
Front and rear windshield rubbers
Extra black carpet kit with black package tray
Dougs full length early A headers ceramic coated
Mopar cast black valve covers
ATI SFI flex plate
Shumaker torque strap

Other parts that are not new-
Harland Sharp 1.5 roller rockers
2.02 ported iron heads
Banana groove rocker shafts
line lock
original to the car 273 solid lifter 4 barrel long block
front disc brake setup with uca's
Power steering pump and steering box

There is probably a lot that I have not listed but it's a package deal. I'll give you everything I own that pertains to the car.

I know this is not a show car but it's a California dry car that's a great driver with loads of potential. It turns heads, steers and stops and starts every time. It has a ton of great parts and tons of extras. Looking for $13500 or serious offer. Not desperate so no low balling.

I have pics of every step of the way. I will assist with shipping if need be.

I am willing to separate the car from the extra stuff. I think $8000 is a good price for just the car considering the body condition, parts already installed and the money spent. Let's talk.

20170524_130649_001.jpg

100_1411.JPG

20170429_183442.jpg

20170429_114228.jpg

20170504_133323.jpg

20170504_132457.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back