65 Dart GT conv. Well liner

-

aldert

Reaction score
I had a new top and well liner installed in my 65 dart GT. However, part of the well liner was not attached to an area in back of the seat. Is there supposed to be snaps or is it glued to the "cross rail" ? Also where do the drain tubes go that are in the well liner? Anybody have some photos that would help me would be greatly appreciated. Also, looking for front drivers side wheel well trim if anyone has a spare to sell. New to this Forum, so bear with me.
Thanks,
Tom

Welcome to the forum. On my well liner (also made and installed when my top was done in 1986), it is glued to the cross member the supports the top pump. Can't help on the drain tubes as the upholstery place neglected to add them when they did the liner.

I have not finished mine yet on the 66 , but the drain tube goes above the plastic plug on the "over the axle hump metal" Mine was just a hole drilled in the plastic plug and a tube routed through that to drain over the axle and hold it in position.
yes the front of the well liner does get glued to the cross rail and the tops of the wheel well humps. I stretched mine a little to get a nice looking bottom(non wrinkled, after I beat the devil out of the top of one side to straighten it up from a tire blowout.) in the well liner.

Posted already on trying to get well liner info. Wondering if anyone has a photo to share on what the finished product looks like. Any help will be appreciated.
Tom
:cheers:

-
Back