65 Dart GT Convertable

-
Easyrider, (great moniker), the "manage attachments screen is under the rest of the information screen that you post on. Just scroll down a bit to find it. Click on that and another window opens so that you can browse your pics to load. Like everything it's easy once you've done it. Welcome to FABO.
Regards
Gary:profilel:

Welcome easyrider, I loved your movie by the way!!!LOL!! Looking forward to seeing your convertible and having you join in on the discussions!! Geof

It has a 273 / auto with bucket seats and floor shift console. Power top. The guy i bought it from said it was all original except dual exhaust.

Sorry I never got around to posting pics. It is in the shop now getting a total redo. These pics are what I started with.

Attachments

• dart1.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 211
  • dart3.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 198
  • dart5.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 236
painting it black with a kaki top. Not real happy with the wheels/tires. I want to replace them with same wheels in an 18" size. the 15's don't fill the wheel wells the way i want. Will probably lower it a bit when i swap those out.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Very nice dart!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Steves%20Cuda%201.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 187
Welcome! this is a great place for information and conversation among like minded friends. hope you enjoy it here.

Went by paint shop today. Here are a few pics. It's coming along.

Attachments

• Dart2 (Custom).JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Dart4 (Custom).JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Dart5 (Custom).JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 165
-
Back