Not open for further replies.

vwmoparguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
attachment.php
attachment.php
Here is a link to the car. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=139993

This is a project car. I am willing to sell it many different ways. With or without the new rear end. With or without the new interior pieces. With or without paperwork. With or without an original 65 Hp273 engine and 904 trans (both need to be rebuilt). I am thinking $800 for the car without the new rear end, without the new interior stuff , without the engine and trans, and without me doing the paperwork. The car is currently non-oped in California but not in my name.

I'm thinking around $2500 for everything I have. Or make a serious offer or trade for ??????

The car is originally white with black interior. It came as a 273 / 904 a/c/ p/s p/b car. It was built in the L.A. plant. It has been repainted at some time but doesn't seem to have had any major collision damage. It has some minor surface rust here and there and small rust holes down low in the 1/4s, very small.

The rear end can be seen at the above link. I have around $1500 in it. I also have new leaf springs with a Mopar spring relocating kit.

The K member was powder coated as were the strut rods.

There is new A arm bushings, upper ball joints, and strut rod bushings already installed.

I stripped the carpet out and cleaned and POR15'd the floor area. There is zero rust out in the floor.

I have a brand new black carpet kit, along with a new black package tray and new black door seals.

The seats have been recovered at one time and are in pretty good shape. The headliner is in real good shape.

I bought this car as a project and gathered tons of parts to finish it. Then another really clean 65 Dart fell into my lap so this one got put on the back burner.

I'm in no hurry to sell. My target purchaser would be someone looking for a real good basis for a nice build without having to do extensive rust repair.

I am willing to assist in shipping to anywhere. I will take any pics requested.

Sorry for the long post but I believe in describing things to the best of my ability.

Thanks for looking , Kevin

Nice car man. I've had a couple 65 GTs, one was my first car. If that was a running 4 speed car I would be all over it. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back