65 Dart GT

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
I have a chance to purchase one, lots of good stuff with it as well and the body is virtually rust free. It has a coil over front suspension conversion with tubular upper A arms, rack and pinion steering and Wilwood brakes. It has a Dana 60 rear with ladder bars and a sectioned and boxed rear frame for tire clearance. A roll bar comes with it but not installed. Gears and new bearings for the Dana, all the interior and chrome trim goes with it.

It is in pieces and there is no engine or trans. It's a candidate for a pro street type car or a race car. Of course restoring it back to stock is also an option. I thought of purchasing it and installing a 4 cylinder Cummins turbo diesel. However with the price of diesel going through the roof lately I'm having second thoughts. Maybe a FI turbo 4 cylinder gas engine with a 5 speed? I don't know.

Anyway I'm wondering if I buy this and later determine it won't fit my needs if there is anybody here that may be interested in it. I can get the car for $4K and if it doesn't work out for me I'd pass it on for the same.

-
Back