65 Dart package tray

-
did you search any of the vendors that ship to Canada?

Year One has them listed, brown, blue or black.

PSR65BLK Package tray for 1965-1966 Dart models. Black $35.95

Due to the size of this product, it is shipped oversize.

Time to didg up this thread, I need a red one. Anyone know where these can be bought. Never got mine from National Moparts. Nigel had touble with the size.

i had the same problem with the one in my scamp, seriously all i did was went to the lumber store and bought some of that particle board stuff and got a can of spray paint from crappy tire, traced the shape of the old one onto the new stuff and it looks identical to the ones in the year one catalog for 75 bucks and it cost me total $15 and about an hour of my time. It was a great way to save a few bucks and it looks pretty good too. Now the only thing is is that my car is a radio delete so i didn't have to worry about speaker holes. just an idea

I purchased mine from REM. Very nice piece. jayson

REM sells to the public? I thought they only sold through dante and shops...

Legendary auto interiors had a bunch of colors last time I checked...I have been meaning to get one but shipping was too much for my blood

Thought I might bring this back to life.

Just tried an R.E.M. tray in my 65 and boy not even close!!!!!!

Any one else having this problem?

I even tried it in both my darts, and it is not the car. The thing is almost 2in to wide and probably an inch to deep. So the pin holes are also about an inch off.

So needless to say I destroyed it trying to get it to fit.

Any one have good luck with another one?????

Thanks!!

Thought I might bring this back to life.

Just tried an R.E.M. tray in my 65 and boy not even close!!!!!!

Any one else having this problem?

I even tried it in both my darts, and it is not the car. The thing is almost 2in to wide and probably an inch to deep. So the pin holes are also about an inch off.

So needless to say I destroyed it trying to get it to fit.

Any one have good luck with another one?????

Thanks!!

I have been wanting to buy one but everyone seems insane on the shipping. $35 for the panel, $50 shipping:wack:

Yea that is why I ordered one from Classic industries. There shipping was only like $12. But what good is that when you end up throwing away the part LOL

-
Back