-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65 Gasser

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 65 dart 2dr. post 270 that I am parting out. Most trim parts are good. Hood seems to be decent but heavy surface rust. Side trim is good but needs polishing. Quarter trim that runs from rear window to tail lights is good with a few small dents. Grill is good. Front fenders are junk. Trunk lid is junk also. Let me know what you need I might have it.

Need a horn contact switch! PM me

s-l64.jpg

Does the rear door panel trim fit a 66 Dart I need both? I also need the front fender trim both sides for a 66 Dart.

Does the rear door panel trim fit a 66 Dart I need both? I also need the front fender trim both sides for a 66 Dart.
If you're talking interior door panels that's one of the reasons I needed this car.Mine didn't have them either.

I have a 65 dart 2dr. post 270 that I am parting out. Most trim parts are good. Hood seems to be decent but heavy surface rust. Side trim is good but needs polishing. Quarter trim that runs from rear window to tail lights is good with a few small dents. Grill is good. Front fenders are junk. Trunk lid is junk also. Let me know what you need I might have it.

Candy Canes and back up lenses tail lights. Pics and prices? Thanks. PM me at Old Dart 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back