65' Dart straight axle info

-
That,s a nice oil pan!I,d clean it up and use as a cooler at the track and Mopar shows(with just water and pop ofcourse!)LOL!
Pettyblu, that is a REAL Ramchargers oil pan. It was in an old A12 six-pack Super Bee drag car that was bought to restore. It had a real Ramchargers speedshop motor, and all the vintage speed shop goodies had to be taken off, to get it back to numbers matching factory trim. I bought it all. It isn't EXACTLY correct for a '66....more for a '67-70, but it is still the real deal. I really love that old speed shop stuff.
Make mine an ice cold root beer would ya?

hey hows it going dude i got a 66 dart with a 383 stuffed in it 13:1 big *** tunnel ram and dual 600 holley 4 barrels which speedway kit did u get the ford or chevy and was it the 44inch axle or the 46 inch axle like i really didnt know where 2 measure and went from ball joint 2 balljoint and got like 45 inch but im not sure if thats right place 2 measure for the straight axle so if u could get back 2 me asap i would greatly appicreate it thanks dude
Bro...you didn't use a single coma, period, or question mark in that entire post. Awesome. :toothy10:

-
Back