-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mammlouk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Okay guys, hopefully someone here has what I need laying around. I was hoping to find the mirror laying in the car somewhere, but no dice. I have a mirror post/base installed, but the actual mirror is missing. I'm posting an image so you can see what the base is on the original and I can get the correct match.

IMG_20161110_080507605.jpg

That is actually an aftermarket or other brand base as right side mirrors were not factory offered. A lot of people added the factory twin post since it would fit either side.

Well that's a bit disappointing to hear. I was really hoping to complete this mirror as I'm sure it's been there most if not all of the car's life. I guess I'll measure the hole spacing to see if I can directly swap a twin post. Otherwise since it was not a factory option maybe I will be irresponsible and just delete it. :D

Well that's a bit disappointing to hear. I was really hoping to complete this mirror as I'm sure it's been there most if not all of the car's life. I guess I'll measure the hole spacing to see if I can directly swap a twin post. Otherwise since it was not a factory option maybe I will be irresponsible and just delete it. :D
I may have a mirror head that might fit it

That would be terrific! Here's a pic from the mirror mount side. It has a washer on it and a threaded center bolt of some sort. If you think it'll fit then just let me know what you want for it.

IMG_20161110_080513513.jpg

That is pretty close. My mounting holes are at 3.25". Thanks for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back