-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
OK now that you're done laughing, if by some miracle you know where one is please let me know, prefer rust free of course but if it is repairable I am interested. Thanks FABO!

OK now that you're done laughing, if by some miracle you know where one is please let me know, prefer rust free of course but if it is repairable I am interested. Thanks FABO!

I have a pretty decent power one from a '66. Where does it need to get to? I'm in Simpsonville SC. I can get you pictures after Christmas. Let me know if interested.

Sam

Sam,
I am in NC, not too far for a road trip! I think the 66 has the same tail light cut outs as a '65, but maybe waggin or one of our other wagon experts can confirm that for me. I would love to see some pics after Christmas. I will send you a PM, and thanks for taking the time for this.
Rocky

The 66'will work with less work than a rusty 65. I would jump all over gate if I were you. I have all the power guts and looms if y.ou need too convert

Thanks 2many, The one I have is a power gate. I was going to go to a manual gate to lighten the car but I will probably just leave it as is if it is repairable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back