'65 Dart wiring diagram for air conditioned car?

-

Aaron65

Reaction score
I'm doing some troubleshooting right now and I've run into a roadblock...

My air conditioned '65 Dart has an intermittently working heater fan. I have the dash partially torn apart, and have determined that I have no power going to the fan switch. I DO have power at the vacuum switch that controls the heat/defrost. Unfortunately, the wiring diagrams I own/can find online don't show anything about a Dart with air conditioning. Therefore, I have no idea where to start tracing this wire back.

So, if you have an idea of where I could find a schematic for the dash wiring for an air conditioned Dart, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!

I know it’s not in the FSM and suspect it’s probably in the AC supplement for 65. This is a separate factory book and not seen very often. I’ll check mine later this afternoon.

Yep, the wiring diagram is in the 65 factory supplement for all models.

05665DBD-5788-4ED1-B58B-9B6B8F5DEF30.jpeg

Here is the wiring diagram for the A Body. There is much more info on troubleshooting and repair of the system

56733634-2690-4082-9894-89DF1FCB46B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, that's exactly what I need. Now I just have to figure out why the blower won't work, all the while someone's been in there rewiring stuff because the air conditioner's been removed.

-
Back