-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tutone37

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Dart 2 door GT. 273-V8 automatic engine that runs and handles beautifully.
78K Miles on the engine since its rebuild in 1991

Repainted in its original cream color; solid rust-free body with only minor normal dents and dings.

Cream/Brown Interior is very clean and in great condition, with the original roll knob radio intact. A Pioneer tape deck and Ipod adapter is custom installed in the glove compartment.

New tires this year and an engine harness are just some of the new parts installed to ensure the car runs and drives great. It can cruise at 70 with ease. Gets lots of looks and thumbs ups.

The temperature gauge on the dash recently went out, and there is a dent on the panel below the rear bumper that is barely recognizable.

I am the third owner of the car, purchased in 2006 from the second owner who had owned it since 1974. A local auto service specializing in classic Mopars has handled any service to the car, and I have all receipts documenting parts and service to the car. A California car through and through.

More pictures on request.
Much money invested over the years to keep the car running excellent and looking as original as possible. Asking $7000 or best offer.

Here is the craigslist posting for pics:
1965 Dodge Dart 2 door GT. 273-V8 automatic engine that runs and handles beautifully.
78K Miles on the engine since its rebuild in 1991

Repainted in its original cream color; solid rust-free body with only minor normal dents and dings.

Cream/Brown Interior is very clean and in great condition, with the original roll knob radio intact. A Pioneer tape deck and Ipod adapter is custom installed in the glove compartment.

New tires this year and an engine harness are just some of the new parts installed to ensure the car runs and drives great. It can cruise at 70 with ease. Gets lots of looks and thumbs ups.

The temperature gauge on the dash recently went out, and there is a dent on the panel below the rear bumper that is barely recognizable.

I am the third owner of the car, purchased in 2006 from the second owner who had owned it since 1974. A local auto service specializing in classic Mopars has handled any service to the car, and I have all receipts documenting parts and service to the car. A California car through and through.

More pictures on request.
Much money invested over the years to keep the car running excellent and looking as original as possible. Asking $7000 or best offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back