'65 Fastback Barracuda, 273, 4-bbl, 4-speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
1965 V-8 Fastback Barracuda, clear Texas title, 273 rebuilt original motor, 15 miles on the rebuilt motor, four barrel, factory rebuilt 4-speed trans., runs great, A/c car- needs freon, 4 nice factory rally rims, have new carpet in/bx, Front floor pans have little rust but I have new replacement floor pans in bx., newly painted engine well (black) exterior color was to be black, body is Red needs paint, lots of original extra parts: new gas tank, fuel pump, new 4 bbl carb, rebuilt water pump, timing chain and gears, radiator flushed, hoses, belts, battery, new drum brakes, tires good, 3 sets of Bumpers, extra rear seat. extra chrome molding and rubber molding, gaskets, 2 sets front grills, one extra trunk lid, 3 sets L/R grills, a pair L/R valiant fenders, set of hubs, etc... I will throw in another complete 1965 Red Cuda with this sale but it has no motor, has a rebuilt auto trans., a/c car. 2 CARS FOR ONE PRICE... you can not beat this bargain. You must see all of the above to believe this deal. I've done the hard work for you... It's been a fun project up till now... to be cont.

I got 12k or more tied up into two BARRACUDA"S and the extra original Cuda parts... I maybe up for a trade with A/c please!. Don't be scared to make an offer. It depends on my mood... :)

The photos show two different Red cars, the 1st photo frames is the driver for sale and the last photo is the second car with no motor. Pm if interested!

Looking for rear wheel lip mouldings and parking light assemblies out of grilles. PM me if you have these parts for sale!

Looking for rear wheel lip mouldings and parking light assemblies out of grilles. PM me if you have these parts for sale!

Sorry 2-66 Cudas,

I do have lots of parts but the extra parts go with the sale of my barracuda's. I have gone through allot of trouble to find parts so that I would have extra parts as needed when needed. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back