65 formula s

-
They do not have proper threads on them, but will unscrew with the special ball joint socket. Use a very long ratchet bar with the socket. It requires a lot of torque to back one out. I've seen an impact gun do it, but my impact gun would not do the job.

Help :( can anyone tell me on the front drum brakes do they have an adjusting lever,adjusting cable and cable guide as both my left and right did not have on either side and I am trying to get these back together

20180329_144400.jpg

20180329_144420.jpg

20180329_144428.jpg

well, they probably can come either way. yours is setup for manual adjust, judging by the coarse-toothed adjuster and lack of all the auto adjustment hdwe.
Lots of times, somebody can't seem to get the auto adjusters working properly, so they throw in the towel and convert them to manual adjusters. There is nothing wrong with the auto adjust system. IMO, more often than not, it's operator error.

well, they probably can come either way. yours is setup for manual adjust, judging by the coarse-toothed adjuster and lack of all the auto adjustment hdwe.
Lots of times, somebody can't seem to get the auto adjusters working properly, so they throw in the towel and convert them to manual adjusters. There is nothing wrong with the auto adjust system. IMO, more often than not, it's operator error.
thank you that helps alot...So my last retaining spring should hook in the big hole (2nd hole from adjuster ) on both sides if i am not mistaken

The spring should be in contact with the adjuster wheel to keep it in place otherwise you will be under there weekly adjusting your brakes

-
Back