Status
Not open for further replies.

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
65 Valiant, For Sale - THE GOOD -- Florida body, no rust -- Ford Red Fire Metallic paint, Real Nice -- Barracuda Grill, and Bucket Seats -- New Windshield -- Full Legendary Interior, incl headliner & carpet -- Grant Steering Wheel -- B&M Floor Shifter -- BBP Torq Thrust 15" X 7" wheels -- Tires are BFG Radial T/As - Rear 245/60-15", new, Front 225/60-15", near new -- Front Disc Brakes -- 8-1/4" Rear, non posi -- 318 dressed as a 273 -- Edelbrock intake -- Holly 600 Carb -- 904 or 727 trans ?? -- Dual exhaust -- MSD box -- Mopar electronic distributor ---- THE MIDDLE -- Heater core leaked, and stained the carpet, on pass side, it's now unhooked -- Front Seats match the rear seats, but are faded vs the back seats -- There's a small dent on the right, rear, corner of the top, really not noticeable. -- There's 2 small marks on the front center of the hood -- Floor pans have been replaced in at least 2 places, good job, now solid, no rust. -- Front end is a little loose, but I have a new PST Rebuild Kit, that goes with the car --- Dash Lights don't work -- Needs a different speedometer gear in the tranny. -- THE NOT SO GOOD -- The Amp Meter Jumps, and all lights flicker. -- See My post regarding this. -- You MUST come here to look at it and drive it ---- CONCLUSION -- The reason for selling, and the price, is that I have another Hot Rod -- I am too old to Monkey with this problem -- And it's getting Winter, here, and I'm hurting for garage space. ---- For more pictures click on "View My Photos" at the upper left of this post. -- $6,700 FIRM -- PM Me with any Questions.
DSCN1354 (2).JPG

DSCN1355 (2).JPG

DSCN1349.JPG

DSCN1346.JPG

DSCN1347.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back