65 Valiant 4 Door weatherstripping am I out of luck finding it?

-

wh23g3g

Reaction score
Do I just give up finding any reasonable priced new door weatherstripping for my 65 Valiant? I see everything for the 2 door and convertibles but of course nothing for a 4 door. I'm not trying to get NOS or anything factory correct just something that fits right and works right like the original. I'm about to do an interior overhaul to make it a comfortable driver only so the weatherstripping is all rotted out. Where do I look? Year One, Paddock, Ebay, Metro Molded, or Steele doesn't have any of the door seals. What else would work? Would any other years that are available work?

If you have the bulb seal attached to the windlace for door weatherstipping, Restoration Specialities up in Windber PA has the stuff

I went to check the weatherstripping more closely yesterday and it does look like the windlace/weatherstripping is one piece together. Is that correct? Year One says they have it even in the correct color tan but I think they may have misprinted the catalog because on the website it says it only covers 2 doors and it is $195. Does this place you talking about have a website?

-
Back