65 Valiant/Barracuda Re-Chromed Bezel

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just recently got my re-chromed 65 Valiant/Barracuda instrument cluster bezel back from Vic at VAE Dash restorations (a member here) and thought I'd share a before and after picture of his work. Needless to say I'm still in awe of the before and after!! Prices are on his web site and are VERY reasonable compared to others (plus I'd rather support a FABO member's business).

php79wU1mPM.JPG

phpNOLeEIPM.JPG

Very nice. From what I read on the website it will be more durable than the original and the pricing seems very fair for the work involved.

Forgot to add that he did the 66 Barracuda dash stuff that I'm using for a custom dash in my 65 Dart wagon

IM005116.jpg

The best part about this expense is that you get to enjoy looking at it everytime you drive, especially when the "po po" is behind you!

That looks so sweet. I just got my 66 dash frame stripped to bare metal and metal prepped and etch-primed. Last night I took apart the 66 cluster to have the same thing done. Thanks for the dash frame Don, I was very happy with it. And be sure to post some pics when you get them guages installed. Looks awesome!

All I can say is WOW! Don you have once again got me closer to getting the wagon back to her former glory. Thanks and I will definitely have some work for this FABO member.

-
Back