65 Valiant drivers' side rear view mirror

-

85glht

Reaction score
A little help please! I just picked up this car and it does not have a rear-view mirror on the driver's door... Anyone have a pick of what it is supposed to look like? I would like to get one and install it for the spring. Were these an option back then?? Thanks in advance!!

A little help please! I just picked up this car and it does not have a rear-view mirror on the driver's door... Anyone have a pick of what it is supposed to look like? I would like to get one and install it for the spring. Were these an option back then?? Thanks in advance!!
Im selling this one if you want to PM me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Outside rear view mirrors were optional in 65 Barracudas and Valiants (left side only). Available mirrors were the manual adjustable pictured above (post #4) and a remote control mirror with a toggle on the inside upper door frame.

1702663218957.png

Outside rear view mirrors were optional in 65 Barracudas and Valiants (left side only). Available mirrors were the manual adjustable pictured above (post #4) and a remote control mirror with a toggle on the inside upper door frame.

View attachment 1716178721
Interesting!! I guess before I get one, I'll see if I can get by.
Thank you!!

-
Back