[WANTED] '65 Valiant Parts Wanted - Interior door panels, Carter/Ball&Ball Carb - SL6

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie53m

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

I'm looking for some stuff for my 1965 Valiant Convertible (with SL6 engine). Carter 1 BBL. Carb. I have a Holley that kinda works but would really like to find a reasonably priced Carter. Also interior door panels or decent patterns to make some from. I'm assuming that the convertible and 2 Door take the same panels? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, THANKS to Old Man Ray for selling me the front valance! You're a lifesaver!! I'm working on installing it now.

Robbie

Yeah Woofie is a super good dude. Don't make um like him anymore. I have a good Carter BBS core. Nothing's stuck, but it will need cleaning and a kit.

Hiya RRR,

Rebuildable core is exactly what I'm looking for. Yours does have the strange 'right angle' (I don't know how else to describe it) linkage, right? how much ya want for it?

Robbie

Hiya RRR,

Rebuildable core is exactly what I'm looking for. Yours does have the strange 'right angle' (I don't know how else to describe it) linkage, right? how much ya want for it?

Robbie
It's for the early twisting rod linkage, yeah. PM me and we'll get together on it. I'll get a pic or two in the meantime.

The actual door panel trim cards are the same as any '63-6 2DR, but, the patterns are all different between years and models. The rear interior panels are '63-6 convertible only....and they have some appearance differences between years and models also.

I have these items, don't need them, I'm in Canada but I've shipped a few old parts to the US so I know it can be done:

pic-1.jpg

pic-2.jpg

The actual door panel trim cards are the same as any '63-6 2DR, but, the patterns are all different between years and models. The rear interior panels are '63-6 convertible only....and they have some appearance differences between years and models also.
Thanks for the info. It helps!!

Hi all,

I'm looking for some stuff for my 1965 Valiant Convertible (with SL6 engine). Carter 1 BBL. Carb. I have a Holley that kinda works but would really like to find a reasonably priced Carter. Also interior door panels or decent patterns to make some from. I'm assuming that the convertible and 2 Door take the same panels? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, THANKS to Old Man Ray for selling me the front valance! You're a lifesaver!! I'm working on installing it now.

Robbie
Happy to see it went to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back