-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
I changed my 66 with a 273 from the 2bbl over to a 4bbl using the correct commando 4bbl intake and adding a 650 Holley, I have not been able to get the kick down to work since. I have seen the post with the different bell cranks from a 2bbl and the 4bbl and I do have the 2bbl bell crank mounted on mine. I am looking for the 4bbl bell crank if anyone has one, it appears that the 65 and the 66 are different also. Please look at the picture of the 66 version and if you have one you can spare please let me know.
Thanks
Bob

kickdown3.jpg

z355.JPG

z362.JPG

I changed my 66 with a 273 from the 2bbl over to a 4bbl using the correct commando 4bbl intake and adding a 650 Holley, I have not been able to get the kick down to work since. I have seen the post with the different bell cranks from a 2bbl and the 4bbl and I do have the 2bbl bell crank mounted on mine. I am looking for the 4bbl bell crank if anyone has one, it appears that the 65 and the 66 are different also. Please look at the picture of the 66 version and if you have one you can spare please let me know.
Thanks
Bob

View attachment 1715955092

View attachment 1715955093

View attachment 1715955094
Not sure about the bell crank (looks right), but the rod on my 66 afb does have the slot.

Here are a few pictures that cudamark posted in another thread, first picture shows the 2bbl bell crank on top of the 4bbl bell crank. The second picture shows the 4bbl bell crank above the 2bbl bell crank, and the third picture shows the 2bbl on the left and the 4bbl on the right even though that's a 65 bell crank it is similar to the 66 the picture I have up above in the beginning of this wanted add is what the 66 looks like. The 66 has more of a bend towards the drivers side than the 65 does.

kickdown5.jpg

kickdown6.jpg

kickdown7.jpg

It seems that this part is truly the Holy Grail of early A body parts and there are 0 to be found. The only response that I received was from a scammer who had just joined the site and was quickly kicked off of the site. Has anyone converted their 2bbl bell crank over to the 4bbl style and did it actually work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back