[SOLD] 66-69 A body console/shifter and all parts needed to make it all ready to go

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 66-69 Dart/Barracuda console and all the parts needed to complete the installation and be completely functional. I am also including the transmission shift lever that came off the 727 that I drilled an extra hole in to give the shifter a little more travel to go into park and 1st gear if your tranny needs the extra travel, mine did. The chrome on the console is in decent condition but not perfect. The shifter has nice chrome on it. The slide where the shifter goes through the console is also very new. The is one crack on the rear corner of the console and and broken piece on the bottom that goes under the carpet and I have the piece to put back in it ( pictured ). The white bushing I bought new and they don't have that much use on them. Asking $300 shipped in the U.S. Click on this link for more pictures of the console: http://s248.photobucket.com/user/ja...&page=1&_suid=1371322738633042388126464591924

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back