-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I have one of each to sell. I have the 66 back glass, and the 67 is a fastback glass. I can deliver to Carlisle, but they must be prepaid! :toothy7:

Asking $100 obo each! :eek:ccasion: pm me

I have a 66 back glass and a 68 notch back glass and cant give them away. I have been sitting on both of them for close to 10 years now. I had both of them at Carlisle last year with free on them and still brought them home lol. The people that are asking mad money for the ones they have, still have them.

i'm just shocked that no one would jump on these!? how many of these windows could be around? i think i would buy them for a spare even though i have a spare. will the 67 fit a 68? thinking it will.

i'm just shocked that no one would jump on these!? how many of these windows could be around? i think i would buy them for a spare even though i have a spare. will the 67 fit a 68? thinking it will.

Far more than you think. There has been some for sale in Tulsa for about 2 years. I have some I tried to sell and gave up.

Dad had 3 from a 66, kept one, gave one for free, and hammer time for the other. We know where there are atleast 20+ more, easy to find here. Funny how everyone thinks they are super rare, I have only seen one Cuda where it was busted out in all the junkyards I have been too.

I see the glass that high to but no buyers. 700.00 is insane for glass and like other people on hear they have them,know where to get them but not to many people need them.Seems to me there is more rear glass out there then people needing them.Don't seem rare to me. Mark
Seems like. Yet I see people asking mad money for that 66 glass- as high as $700! If they don't sell soon it will be HAMMER TIME! lol :thumleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back