66 B-cuda Form-S w/70 340 and overdrive auto. Nice!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone. I am posting this car for a friend of mine. This is a real nice little 66 Form-S car. It has a 70 340 with X heads and a 4speed overdrive auto trans. This car runs and drives nice. It is an older resto, but is a great driver. It has new brakes all the way around and has a 8 3/4 with a 3:55 sure grip. Drive this car anywhere. $5500.
Call Bert at (435)752-3400
Thanks for the ad FABO
Sorry for the "foggy" pics, I was using my phone. The car is still bright and shinny.
IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg
(you can kind of see the X

This one will not last long, alot of car for the money.
Toooo far for me to consider though.

It might be a 65. I didn't write the year down. It is a cool car though.

why do these things ALWAYS have to be so far away??? :angry7: :sad7:

Have never seen a 65 with vinyl top only 66's. Very cool. That is a great price if it doesn't have any hidden issues. Wish it was closer. Good luck on sale. Is that a NOS solenoid on intake manifold?

Oldschoolcuda

Madmike, This car could be driven anywhere.
Oldschool, I believe that they added the vinyl when the did the resto. As far as hidden issues, I doubt there are any. The only thing that I might would change if I bought it would be the rear wheel wells. They look good, but I would like them a little rounder. NOS, it sure looks like it. But I don't know.
71Dartguy, I don't know about the tach issue. I am sure that it is a real S though.

This is a cool little car that has served Bert well. He has a few other cars that he would rather play with. Once this one sells, he has another car (68 dart sedan) that has a big block stroker that pulled a 12.1 the first time out with street tires. It is also an 80's build with the exception of the engine that is four years old and has maybe 1000 miles on it. It's a beautiful car. I am also going to be putting a 69 Swinger on this weekend.

I am kind of surprised that no one has even made an offer on this car. It is a cool ride.

Seriously thats an awesome price!

Wish i had the money for it,id snatch it up an have it sent over!

It's a 65, most likely not a Formula S - missing tach, S emblems in wrong place, etc. But, still a great buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back