cuda65vpt
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
00g0g_bY0iNikAX7r_600x450.jpg

Craigslist Ad

Drive line:
318 C.I. with the original 273 intake and valve covers. Original 273 block and heads are available. Engine runs great but there is an exhaust leak from the "smog" holes under the driver side manifold. You may hear that in the video clips available via email. This can be fixed by taking the head off and plugging the holes. The passenger side was easily done in the car without removing the head but there isn't enough room to work on the driver side.
904 Automatic transmission is original and works as it should.
Front suspension is original with some new parts replaced. Included is the rest of the new parts, ball joints, bushings etc. Also included is 73 Duster suspension, master cylinder, power brake booster, proportioning valve , disk brakes, and a full set of new acorn style lug nuts, some parts may need rebuilt or replaced.
Rearend is not original, It is a 7 ¼" replacement. The original developed a severe whine. Also included is an 8 ¼" rear from 73 Duster with all new brakes, hardware and acorn style lug nuts.
Wheels and tires, include the set of 4 original 13" steel wheels with like new polyglass tires, no hub caps, I foolishly sold those when I obtained the rally wheels. Set of four small bolt pattern rally wheels with sombrero caps, 14"x5.5" with good steel belted radial tires, two of these are on the rear of the car, and a set of big bolt pattern rally wheels, center caps not so great but included, to go with the73 Duster suspension and 8 ¼ rear. I also have additional steel wheels , not sure how many or what sizes.

Paint and body. The body is in great shape with no known rust issues except a small soft spot under the drivers feet area. The frame rails are solid and frame rail connectors have been installed. The installation appears to have been done professionally, and a nice job. The silver paint was done in the early 90's by a previous owner and is barely presentable in my opinion. The original color was a gold. There is minor damage to the left rear quarter and a small dent in the hood. See the pictures. All the glass is good, no cracks. Have a spare back glass with gasket, complete passenger door and partial driver door. The driver window is not aligned properly and is difficult to roll up and down. The adjustment bolt for this condition is frozen and rounded off, the door will have to be disassembled to repair.
Interior: The seats, dash pad and door panels are professionally upholstered in Italian leather. This work was done using the original seat upholstery for a pattern so it would look original. The carpet is new, made for the body style in the original matt and finish. The headliner is new and was made by the professional upholsterer using the original as a pattern. I also have an aftermarket headliner new in box, but I didn't like the color. The plastic kick panels were custom made and designed to house 6" round speakers. They are not completely installed due to the missing weather stripping around the doors. Final adjustment can be made when the weather stripping is installed by sanding the edges to fit properly.
Price: The asking price is $11,500. That is negotiable depending on what extra parts you want, but ONLY after you have inspected the car. The extra parts that are included in the price do have a value to me for another project so if you do not want or need them we can negotiate.
00202_eZiNShlaynm_600x450.jpg

00s0s_l8LqLAtZXQZ_600x450.jpg

00D0D_h2VlAtfzxWt_600x450.jpg

00606_1Fxz67rWnyI_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back