66 Barracuda, 66 Valiant Signet, 65 Valiant Signet

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a variety of early A body parts that I am selling. Just finished parting out a 1966 Barracuda Formula S, and am now currently parting a 1966 Valiant Signet 2 door. I have a bunch of good sheetmetal and other parts available. I also have a 1965 Valiant Signet that I have started parting. I have put several of the parts on ebay (username bb66cuda) but have many more available. Located in San Jose, CA for local pickup and usually ship the larger parts greyhound and smaller parts Fed Ex or USPS.
I am looking for a front drivers side hub --would you have one for sale--Tommy

Have you crushed the 66 valiant or cuda? I wish I had been keeping up with this site. I am looking for a sheet metal part, part of the firewall.

Would you have the 66 formula s barracuda trunk divider board with the tire cut out still available I know they are large but usps will send it if you still have it thanks dartin jack

I am looking for the 90 degree angle metal piece that attaches to the bottom of the frame piece on the front suspension. It bolts to the bottom of the frame in front of the front suspension.

looking for front and rear bumpers and mounting brackets for a 65 valiant and a complete gill do you have any of this parts thanks

All three of those cars are gone now, I have one 66 barracuda listed on eBay that I will part out if it doesn't sell by the end of the year. I also have one 66 barracuda shell I will be cutting up soon.

Hi,

It's a long shot, but do you have the wheel well chrome for the 66 Signet still available? Thank you.

Is the 66 barracuda trunk lid in good shape? No rust on edges or putty. Also need front valance for 64-65 barracuda. I'm up in Wyoming

I have a variety of early A body parts that I am selling. Just finished parting out a 1966 Barracuda Formula S, and am now currently parting a 1966 Valiant Signet 2 door. I have a bunch of good sheetmetal and other parts available. I also have a 1965 Valiant Signet that I have started parting. I have put several of the parts on ebay (username bb66cuda) but have many more available. Located in San Jose, CA for local pickup and usually ship the larger parts greyhound and smaller parts Fed Ex or USPS.
Do you have fenders for the 66 valiant?

Looking for gauge componet parts, I have a new board where it attaches in back, also dome light need pics..... Thanks

Need the left back half of the stainless steel trim that goes on the drip rail for a 65 Barracuda. I would think it would be the same on a 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back